Saturday, August 21, 2010

Webkinz

My daughter has been a huge fan of Webkinz and was all about them until Julie came into our lives.  She started asking me if she could buy the American Girl pets from the catalog.  The last thing we need is another stuffed animal.  I told her that surely she must have a Webkinz that Julie could adopt as a pet.  She did.
So one day I am sitting in my office and my daughter comes running down telling me she has a craft idea...LEASHES!  I was so proud of her cleverness!  Again, we used our t-shirt scraps to make a leash and an old cat collar from when out cats were kittens.  My daughter added some bling with her Bedazzler and the rest is history.
She made a step by step video that gos into a little more detail that you can watch here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=600eDLyvLdk
This craft was completely thought up alone by my daughter...isn't it amazing what little minds think up?

No comments:

Post a Comment